It’s that time of the year to tally up. Here are my stats according to GoodReads.
TOTAL BOOKS READ IN 2015 = 212
4 Adult; 9 YA; 5 MG; 1 CB/ER; 1 Graphic Novel; 192 PB
Listed below are my favorite reads from this year. This list contains titles published in 2015 and past years.
ADULT: Year of Wonders (Geraldine Brooks)
YA: I’ll Give You the Sun (Jandy Nelson), An Ember in the Ashes (Sabaa Tahir), The Book Thief (Markus Zusak)
MG: The War that Saved My Life (Kimberly Bradley)
- Miss Hazeltine’s Home for Shy and Fearful Cats (Alicia Potter & Birgitta Sif)
- The Iridescense of Birds: A Book about Henri Matisse (Patricia MacLachlan & Hadley Hooper)
- Snoozefest (Samantha Berger & Kristyna Litten)
- Last Stop on Market Street (Matt de la Pena & Christian Robinson)
- Water is Water (Miranda Paul & Jason Chin)
- Up in the Garden and Down in the Dirt (Kate Messner & Christopher Neal)
- What do You Do With an Idea(Kobi Yamada & Mae Besom)
- Miss Brooks Loves Books! (Barbara Bottner & Ed Emberley)
- Seven Blind Mice (Ed Young)
- The Princess and the Pony (Kate Beaton)
- Marisol McDonald Doesn’t Match (Monica Brown & Sara Palacios)
- Peek-a-Who? (Nina Laden)
What were some of your favorite reads? Always looking for excellent titles for my 2016 to-read list.