Thank you all so much for leaving comments on my blogiversary post. Your feedback has been helpful in giving me direction for this blog.
1) I will continue to focus on Picture Book reviews with a smattering of other kidlit genres.
2) Many of you indicated you would like to know more about my writing journey. I am flattered *blushing* by this. My biggest fear with “writing journey/diary” posts is that I was afraid I would bore you. But due to your wonderful responses, I am going to give it shot.
There were a few folks who mentioned enjoying reading “craft” related posts. Unfortunately, I do not have the confidence to dole out advice yet. However, here is a list of resources I frequently use for learning craft:
- Kidlit.com blog by Agent Mary Kole
- Brain Burps podcast by Katie Davis
- Picture Book Den blog
- Would You Read It? and Oh,Susanna by Susanna Hill
- Writing Picture Books: A Hands On Guide from Story Creation to Publication by Ann Whitford Paul
Last but not least the giveaway Winner is …
Congratulations Stacy, I will be contacting you soon about where to email the Amazon gift card.
Thank you Everyone for tuning in !